Tuesday, 29 July 2014

Welcome to my Blog:3

Hey guys:3
And welcome to my blog^.^
Here I'm going to share with you my daily thoughts, and activities if i have any :3
And I'm also gonna have Q & A 's about me or my blog or my thoughts or anything you want to know:)
Feel free to comment and share your thoughts with me:)
I'd love if you could get involved because why should I continue doing this on my own right?
Minnie is just a nickname I came up for this blog..
You see I chose to name it Minnie Thoughts as if Mini Thoughts because this is like my personal thoughts i wanna share with you daily..
please excuse me if I miss a day or too because sometimes I don't have a laptop or internet where I am but I'll try not to miss anything..
The reason why I chose a nickname and not my real name is because I want this to be anonymous..
These are my personal thoughts and stuff I want to share and I want to keep this mystery for a while:) I think It'll be more interesting for you too..
I want people to like me without really knowing who am I or how do i look like or what age am I or If im blond or have darker colors:)
Maybe If I succeed that I'll actually show up:) But for now.. I'm Minnie :)
And I hope you like my blog and enjoy reading my posts :)
Thank you so much guys:)
Oh and please let me know what else you want to see on this blog so I'll add it:)
Comment Bellow !!
I hope you have a great time with me:3
See you soon ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment